Now The Phillies will face NL East rival Atlanta Braves in the National League Division Series.
A run-for-top five series will take its start on Oct. 11 in Atlanta. There are several possibilities to bet on Phillies postseason odds. They include spread, moneyline, series odds, props, and futures betting.
Phillies futures odds at PA online sportsbooks
At the beginning of the 2022 MLB season, PA online sportsbooks gave Phillies somewhere around +2800 to win the World Series and +1400 to win the NL Pennant. Here's where the Phils currently stand:
- Phillies odds to win the World Series: +800
- Phillies odds to win the NL Pennant: +350
NLDS Phillies vs. Braves series odds
Announced pitching matchups for NLDS:
- Tuesday, Game 1, 1:07 p.m.: Ranger Suarez vs. Max Fried
- Wednesday, Game 2, 4:35 p.m.: Zack Wheeler vs. Kyle Wright
At DraftKings PA sportsbook, The Phillies started with odds of +165 for Game 1, with the Braves set on -195 moneyline favorites.
Here is how Pennsylvania sportsbooks are placing series winner odds as of Oct. 10:
- DraftKings: Braves -185 / Phillies +155
- FanDuel PA sportsbook: Braves -186 / Phillies +158
- Caesars PA sportsbook: Braves -200 / Phillies +174